Media Buying and Workforce Agility
Your Talent Questions, Answered
The media industry continues to grapple with approaches to finding, retaining and upskilling talent.
We’ve spoken with executives, surveyed over 1,000 employees, and scoured the literature to understand trends, best practices and sentiment.
Download our whitepaper to learn more about:
- The impact of return-to-office vs remote work policy on retention
- Best practices for flex and contintent labor in advertising
- How advertising stacks up against industries like tech and healthcare
- The advertising skills shortage
Get the Whitepaper
WorkReduce In The News
We regularly share our expertise about the ad industry and workforce planning with the press and notable marketing publications. Check out our recent articles, and additional pieces here:
- Study: Ad Agencies’ Return-to Office Mandates Pose Hiring and Retention Challenges, Adweek
- Return-To-Office Mandates Driving Employee Churn In Adland, MediaPost
- A New Workforce Reality for Media Buying, ANA
- Understaffed media agencies are turning to Google and other tech firms for help, Ad Age
- Ad agencies face succession hurdles – inside the challenges in promoting employees, Ad Age
- Holding companies put long term plans on ice amid economic confusion, Adweek
- Flex workforce, fringe benefits are key to navigating the talent crisis, Digiday
- Staffing Companies Expect Recession to Boost Shift to Freelance and Temporary Work, Marketing Brew
- Why Advertising Talent Is Resigning and How Agencies Can Buck the Trend, ANA
Get the Help Your Clients Need
Our cutting-edge talent solutions help you improve margins and drive success for your clients.
Learn how to speed your platform’s growth and adoption by filling out the form or call us at: 855 521 1945